Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZehMatt

ZehMatt

Typo

19 hours ago, LordSoth01 said:

Love how this has turned out!
Thanks a lot for the continued work.

I saw where you said that wandering/random horde spawning was basically disabled to incorporate how your mod works, but you said if they were added they would be used (the other mod) when you get close and the walkersim spawns them in.

So to clarify on two points...
1.) If you add a bunch of creature packs that adds things to various spawn tables (night, downtown, wastelandnight, forest, feralhordes, badass, etc), then they are still stored in the data tables and the WalkerSim will spawn them appropriately when nearby (night tables for night time, desertnight for in the desert at night, and bosses when appropriate)? Right?

2.) When you said it disables all spawn... does this mean special "gotcha"/trap spawns too? Like police cars/alarm spawns, air drop spawns, weather spawns (if that's still a thing with storms), buried treasure spawns, quest related spawns? Also, the POI difficulty, a tier 6+ building will still have appropriate mobs and they will spawn when close too, right? (I think I saw something about sleeper spawns being disabled/removed?).

It replaces only the wandering hordes, the mod still adheres the biome data, so its just like the vanilla wandering hordes except many more and more realistic.

ZehMatt

ZehMatt

4 hours ago, LordSoth01 said:

Love how this has turned out!
Thanks a lot for the continued work.

I saw where you said that wandering/random horde spawning was basically disabled to incorporate how your mod works, but you said if they were added they would be used (the other mod) when you get close and the walkersim spawns them in.

So to clarify on two points...
1.) If you add a bunch of creature packs that adds things to various spawn tables (night, downtown, wastelandnight, forest, feralhordes, badass, etc), then they are still stored in the data tables and the WalkerSim will spawn them appropriately when nearby (night tables for night time, desertnight for in the desert at night, and bosses when appropriate)? Right?

2.) When you said it disables all spawn... does this mean special "gotcha"/trap spawns too? Like police cars/alarm spawns, air drop spawns, weather spawns (if that's still a thing with storms), buried treasure spawns, quest related spawns? Also, the POI difficulty, a tier 6+ building will still have appropriate mobs and they will spawn when close too, right? (I think I saw something about sleeper spawns being disabled/removed?).

It replaces only the wandering hordes, the mod still adheres the biome data, so its just like the vanilla wandering hordes except many more and more realist.