Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZehMatt

ZehMatt

18 minutes ago, ErikRedbeard said:

I was wondering how the "RandomBorderLocation" option interacts with a map that is fully surrounded by water. I have a feeling it'll try or even just succeed spawning zombies on the border inside the water, but would it do that or would it manage to spawn them on actual land closest to the borders?

Specifically I'm running the 10k version of Fluffy Panda 1.0 Australia Map V4 6K 10K

They will only spawn near players and the mod also takes terrain height and some other things into consideration, so it shouldn't really matter.

Also I had to release a small bug fix.

Changelog

0.9-beta.5

• Fixed exception when game is starting.

Download

You can download the latest version from Releases · ZehMatt/7dtd-WalkerSim2 (github.com)

Edit: In this release the tool/viewer is also now somewhat usable, you can not yet export the configuration but live editing all the things works, one can simply manually edit the xml according to what was set in the UI, export functionality will come soon.

image.gif.ba18797a25f710ccfbf572c7603a1a9d.gif

ZehMatt

ZehMatt

3 minutes ago, ErikRedbeard said:

I was wondering how the "RandomBorderLocation" option interacts with a map that is fully surrounded by water. I have a feeling it'll try or even just succeed spawning zombies on the border inside the water, but would it do that or would it manage to spawn them on actual land closest to the borders?

Specifically I'm running the 10k version of Fluffy Panda 1.0 Australia Map V4 6K 10K

They will only spawn near players and the mod also takes terrain height and some other things into consideration, so it shouldn't really matter.

Also I had to release a small bug fix.

Changelog

0.9-beta.5

• Fixed exception when game is starting.

Download

You can download the latest version from Releases · ZehMatt/7dtd-WalkerSim2 (github.com)