Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

7 minutes ago, FalloutVet87 said:

Thank you for speedy reply I was only asking be wise I bought it for ps5...used to have the game  for PC/gaming laptop and console but now I'm just down to console

You will see updates to console.  They'll be the same updates that PC gets.  Unlike before, where a third party made the console version, this time TFP made it and are using the same version for both, so you get what we get.

Note that if you want to discuss the console version, there's a console section (if you scroll down the main forum list, you'll see the console section at the bottom).  Most people in the PC section don't play this on console and so won't be much help to you.  :)

Riamus

Riamus

5 minutes ago, FalloutVet87 said:

Thank you for speedy reply I was only asking be wise I bought it for ps5...used to have the game  for PC/gaming laptop and console but now I'm just down to console

You will see updates to console.  They'll be the same updates that PC gets.  Unlike before, where a third party made the console version, this time TFP made it and are using the same version for both, so you get what we get.

Note that if you want to discuss the console version, there's a console section.  Most people in the PC section don't play this on console and so won't be much help to you.  :)