Future updates and such

Hello been a big fan since I discovered the game when it came out first time I looked at it I was on the fence but my wife got it for me at the time and said try it...thay was when we dated 10 years ago( still married) anyways long story short my question is. Will there be superficial updates like new weapons or traps we can create or defenses we can set up a certain way? Also what about reusable water jars and iron ore ? That looks like ore?

Edited by FalloutVet87
Grammar (see edit history)

38 minutes ago, FalloutVet87 said:

Will there be superficial updates like new weapons or traps we can create or defenses we can set up a certain way? Also what about reusable water jars and iron ore ? That looks like ore?

If you mean DLC, they are considering the possibility of DLC but no information has been given.  The game itself will get more updates (see the roadmap) before it is gold.  Whether or not there are additional updates beyond bug fixes after gold, we don't know.

Jars will not be coming back.  TFP has made that very clear.  If you feel the need to have them, you'll need to use a mod or an older version of the game.  I don't think they have any plans to change the icon for iron.

7 minutes ago, FalloutVet87 said:

Thank you for speedy reply I was only asking be wise I bought it for ps5...used to have the game  for PC/gaming laptop and console but now I'm just down to console

You will see updates to console.  They'll be the same updates that PC gets.  Unlike before, where a third party made the console version, this time TFP made it and are using the same version for both, so you get what we get.

Note that if you want to discuss the console version, there's a console section (if you scroll down the main forum list, you'll see the console section at the bottom).  Most people in the PC section don't play this on console and so won't be much help to you.  :)

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)