Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

4 hours ago, Scyris said:

I'd honestly like a mod that improves all vehicles speeds by like 50%, they are all too slow. I'd make it myself but I can't figure out how to make a modlet properly.

As for mods I use I only use a few

15 slot toolbelt, 60 slot inventory, health bars (so I can see zombie hp.. why is this not a vanilla feature yet?), and a hud addon that moves the food/water bars below the health/stam bars. Thats pretty much all I use. I would use a mod to remove the stupid zombie rage mechanic as its a garbage mechanic that just results in cheapshots on the player, often with 0 animation attacks, but I don't think one exists yet.

There are 3 overhauls out for 1.0 currently though, War3zuk, Vanilla reloaded and Preppocalypse all offer a far FAR better expereince than vanilla with actual mid and endgame content etc. I mean really anything is better than vanilla its just the poor state vanilla is in. Its just not any fun without mods due to how bland the vanilla game is.

I've got 1. It wasn't hard. It's actually a combo of making the vehicles a little less noisy, double durability and I think I did double speed, although I commented all the speed out for some reason in A21. I should probably setup a git repo. Oh, I remember now, format changed and I never got around to fixing it. I should do that now. I'll have it available in a little bit.

https://github.com/Krougal/7DTD_Krougal_QuieterDurableVehicles/tree/main

Now with 50% speed increase.

Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, Scyris said:

I'd honestly like a mod that improves all vehicles speeds by like 50%, they are all too slow. I'd make it myself but I can't figure out how to make a modlet properly.

15 slot toolbelt, 60 slot inventory, health bars (so I can see zombie hp.. why is this not a vanilla feature yet?), and a hud addon that moves the food/water bars below the health/stam bars. Thats pretty much all I use. I would use a mod to remove the stupid zombie rage mechanic as its a garbage mechanic that just results in cheapshots on the player, often with 0 animation attacks, but I don't think one exists yet.

There are 3 overhauls out for 1.0 currently though, War3zuk, Vanilla reloaded and Preppocalypse all offer a far FAR better expereince than vanilla with actual mid and endgame content etc. I mean really anything is better than vanilla its just the poor state vanilla is in. Its just not any fun without mods due to how bland the vanilla game is.

I've got 1. It wasn't hard. It's actually a combo of making the vehicles a little less noisy, double durability and I think I did double speed, although I commented all the speed out for some reason in A21. I should probably setup a git repo. Oh, I remember now, format changed and I never got around to fixing it. I should do that now. I'll have it available in a little bit.

Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, Scyris said:

I've got 1. It wasn't hard. It's actually a combo of making the vehicles a little less noisy, double durability and I think I did double speed, although I commented all the speed out for some reason in A21. I should probably setup a git repo.