Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

19 minutes ago, Plasm234 said:

How are you getting $50.94? It's $57.99 in southern Ontario before tax after tax it's $65.53???????

He probably gets reduced price, but the price reduction isn't mentioned on his page. But your price doesn't fit with my calculations, so either I made a mistake or maybe the shop prices follow immediately with the exchange rate!?

meganoth

meganoth

18 minutes ago, Plasm234 said:

How are you getting $50.94? It's $57.99 in southern Ontario before tax after tax it's $65.53???????

He definitely gets reduced price, but the price reduction isn't mentioned on his page. But your price doesn't fit with my calculations, so either I made a mistake or maybe the shop prices change immediately with the exchange rate!?

meganoth

meganoth

3 minutes ago, Plasm234 said:

He definitely gets reduced price, but the price reduction isn't mentioned on his page. But your price doesn't fit with my calculations, so either I made a mistake or maybe the price changes immediately with the exchange rate!?