Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah, it´s too easy to get everything. In SP that is. Having enough armor and legendary parts in MP with 4-5 players can be quite the challenge. Sure one set for everyone, no problem, but having different ones for everyone is not as easy and quite tedious. 

I am torn on this one. This is one of the things that would need a different balance depending on how many people play together in a party.  So i am staying out of this poll as both is a valid answer for me depending if i play alone or not.

21 minutes ago, binf_shinana said:

If we're talking about vanilla, I would never buy it at the current price. It's too expensive.
Armor magazines are easier to get just by increasing your attributes, so you can make good armor even if you don't want to.

He is talking about crafting costs.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah, it´s too easy to get everything. In SP that is. Having enough armor and legendary parts in MP with 4-5 players can be quite the challenge. Sure one set for everyone, no problem, but having different ones for everyone is not as easy and quite tedious. 

I am torn on this one. This is one of the things that would need a different balance depending on how many people play together in a party.  So i am staying out of this poll as both is a valid answer for depending if i play alone or not.

20 minutes ago, binf_shinana said:

If we're talking about vanilla, I would never buy it at the current price. It's too expensive.
Armor magazines are easier to get just by increasing your attributes, so you can make good armor even if you don't want to.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah, it´s too easy to get everything. In SP that is. Having enough armor and legendary parts in MP with 4-5 players can be quite the challenge. Sure one set for everyone, no problem, but having different ones for everyone is kinda tedious. 

I am torn on this one. This is one of the things that would need a different balance depending on how many people play together in a party.  So i am staying out of this poll as both is a valid answer for depending if i play alone or not.

10 minutes ago, binf_shinana said: