Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

I'm not a fan. I like the balance before with finding the books to unlock certain perks but I guess not so much the skill points investing system. 

It does feel more balanced now but just wish there was another way than by finding magazines. 

I'll still always be a "learn by doing" fan but I understand how it was exploited. Be nice to have a mix of that with the magazine system. 

So I was never a fan of the LBD, at least not the way 7D implemented it.

I gotta admit though, lately I been thinking at least for the combat skills it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

The problem is I don't know if it would really be viable to mix and match.

It might just make it too complicated, especially for new players.

25 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

I think there should be another method like skill points but im OK with it. It makes things slow which I like

Hell if anything they should add more tiers like scrap tools. 

The only issue I see is armor... unlocking armor all under one book is a bit much. 

Bite your tongue!

The last thing I want to do is collect armor recipes piece by piece to play dress up.

I'm already overwhelmed with all the new armor. I really despise sitting around comparing attributes and the merits of this piece over that.

As it is right now I'm wearing 4 pieces from 4 sets and that is taking someone else's word for it. But then I have to break out farmers boots for harvesting.

I liked it when it was simple. Steel plate for horde night and military for the rest of the time.

Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

I'm not a fan. I like the balance before with finding the books to unlock certain perks but I guess not so much the skill points investing system. 

It does feel more balanced now but just wish there was another way than by finding magazines. 

I'll still always be a "learn by doing" fan but I understand how it was exploited. Be nice to have a mix of that with the magazine system. 

So I was never a fan of the LBD, at least not the way 7D implemented it.

I gotta admit though, lately I been thinking at least for the combat skills it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

The problem is I don't know if it would really be viable to mix and match.

It might just make it too complicated, especially for new players.