Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

7 minutes ago, GigglingZombie said:

Maybe they'll do that in future; for now, i just don't want to see such screens; i always know such things before firing up the game as i'm always scouring the internet for info or would see an update in Steam or wherever; anyways so to me it achieves nothing; but maybe some people like those screens (i hate such things on PS4 for example); at least it can be done via a mod for now

Don't even need the mod, just go to 7dtd->properties and in the advanced box at the bottom add -skipnewsscreen=true

if you wanna also skip the TFP jingle when first plays when you load it add -skipintro after it, looks like this when you have both.

-skipnewsscreen=true -skipintro

Goes right to the main menu with new game, continue etc.

Scyris

Scyris

4 minutes ago, GigglingZombie said:

Maybe they'll do that in future; for now, i just don't want to see such screens; i always know such things before firing up the game as i'm always scouring the internet for info or would see an update in Steam or wherever; anyways so to me it achieves nothing; but maybe some people like those screens (i hate such things on PS4 for example); at least it can be done via a mod for now

Don't even need the mod, just go to 7dtd->properties and in the advanced box at the bottom add -skipnewsscreen=true

if you wanna also skip the TFP jingle when first plays when you load it add -skipintro after it, looks like this when you have both.

-skipnewsscreen=true -skipintro