Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
avalonnn

avalonnn

At least at adventurer difficulty, beelining intelligence 10 and getting double trader rewards still works. I focus on the building and I play solo. I like a flat 4000 size map, which gives me access to most or even all biomes from one base, and I have a map of the map. I may up the difficulty later -- one thing I love is the customization. I did 150% XP and 125% loot for the first 7 days, which were the hardest. I might do another run-through, perhaps on the same map, at a higher difficulty level but at 200% / 200%. If attributes affect _all_ loot, that would explain why I obtained a low level stun baton before I could make it.

On my current playthrough, I have Wasteland Center, but I don't live there. I started with a base in Forest and now I live in Desert. 

The dire wolves are death during the first 7 days. At this point, they don't have any feral sense -- if they did, wild animals would be deadly. 

Screamers are astonishingly challenging in Wasteland but not elsewhere. 

As I've shown in other posts in this community, I now have a defended base in the Jeffelon Zuckergates Estate with a complex zombie ramp / ladder created with the help of 100 steel blocks from a quest reward. I just got another 100 steel blocks and will build an animal ramp that I want to make too long for regular zombies to path on it.

I like the build-focused style of streamer Ditch but I also like the sarcastic commentary of FoxyProjct.

Adventurer, no feral. Max run. Most walk. ==> the speed adjustments allow you to carefully calibrate difficulty levels (but some animals are very fast).

Airdrops 7 days. 

avalonnn

avalonnn

At least at adventurer difficulty, beelining intelligence 10 and getting double trader rewards still works. I focus on the building and I play solo. I like a flat 4000 size map, which gives me access to most or even all biomes from one base, and I have a map of the map. I may up the difficulty later -- one thing I love is the customization. I did 150% XP and 125% loot for the first 7 days, which were the hardest. I might do another run-through, perhaps on the same map, at a higher difficulty level but at 200% / 200%. If attributes affect _all_ loot, that would explain why I obtained a low level stun baton before I could make it.

On my current playthrough, I have Wasteland Center, but I don't live there. I started with a base in Forest and now I live in Desert. 

The dire wolves are death during the first 7 days. At this point, they don't have any feral sense -- if they did, wild animals would be deadly. 

As I've shown in other posts in this community, I now have a defended base in the Jeffelon Zuckergates Estate with a complex zombie ramp / ladder created with the help of 100 steel blocks from a quest reward. I just got another 100 steel blocks and will build an animal ramp that I want to make too long for regular zombies to path on it.

I like the build-focused style of streamer Ditch but I also like the sarcastic commentary of FoxyProjct.

Adventurer, no feral. Max run. Most walk. ==> the speed adjustments allow you to carefully calibrate difficulty levels (but some animals are very fast).

Start at more than 100% xp and loot, drop down to 100% after week 1 or 2. Airdrops 7 days. 

avalonnn

avalonnn

I like the build-focused style of streamer Ditch but I also like the sarcastic commentary of FoxyProjct

avalonnn

avalonnn

As I've shown elsewhere, I now have a defended base in the Jeffelon Zuckergates Estate with a complex zombie ramp / ladder created with the help of 100 steel blocks from a quest reward. I just got another 100 steel blocks and will build an animal ramp that I want to make too long for regular zombies to path on it.

I like the build-focused style of streamer Ditch but I also like the sarcastic commentary of FoxyProjct