Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

image.thumb.png.52fb0ee526bfc2b0a7912309f3183693.png
I used to make a base with a tunnel and a few campfires at the entrance to soften them up. This time I decided to smack them off a rail and have them fall into a fenced in 3x3 grid of lit fires, but I don't think a single one caught on fire. This was 20 block drop so they all should have fallen and have to get up. Is this a bug or how they nerfed fire now?

All the loot bags are from 1 shot kills that resulted in a bag drop. None of those where from the actual fire damage.

I set several campfires up and purposely kited 3 zombies over them 3x and non lit. What's up with flames now?

warmer

warmer

image.thumb.png.52fb0ee526bfc2b0a7912309f3183693.png
I used to make a base with a tunnel and a few campfires at the entrance to soften them up. This time I decided to smack them off a rail and have them jump into a fenced in 3x3 grid of lit fires, but I don't think a single one caught on fire. This was 20 block drop so they all should have fallen and have to get up. Is this a bug or how they nerfed fire now?

All the loot bags are from 1 shot kills that resulted in a bag drop. None of those where from the actual fire damage.

I set several campfires up and purposely kited 3 zombies over them 3x and non lit. What's up with flames now?

warmer

warmer

image.thumb.png.52fb0ee526bfc2b0a7912309f3183693.pngI used to make a base with a tunnel and a few campfires at the entrance to soften them up. This time I decided to smack them off a rail and have them jump into a fenced in 3x3 grid of lit fires, but I don't think a single one caught on fire. This was 20 block drop so they all should have fallen and have to get up. Is this a bug or how they nerfed fire now?