Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, warmer said:

image.png.e85008dff42c73c89a54d03ac11a1ba6.png
Ya why the hell didn't I try this sooner!

I was building a huge set of stairs and thought, "can I split the block shapes into what you need instead of switching shapes in the menu?"

So ya, I am probably 1000 ish hours late to this party, but wow, what a QOL life thing lol

Yeah, that can be really useful.  In one game, I wanted to build a tunnel through a hill but I wasn't very good at making it straight and ended up with it at about a 60 degree angle instead of straight.  That meant using a combination of angle blocks and squares to do the walls, floor and ceiling.  Having these in separate stacks really saved time.

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, warmer said:

image.png.e85008dff42c73c89a54d03ac11a1ba6.png
Ya why the hell didn't I try this sooner!

I was building a huge set of stairs and thought, "can I split the block shapes into what you need instead of switching shapes in the menu?"

So ya, I am probably 1000 ish hours late to this party, but wow, what a QOL life thing lol

Yeah, that can be really useful.  In one have, I wanted to build a tunnel through a hill but I wasn't very good at making it straight and ended up with it at about a 60 degree angle instead of straight.  That meant using a combination of angle blocks and squares to do the walls, floor and ceiling.  Having these in separate stacks really saved time.