PS5 multiplayer sync bug

Hello so me and my friend tried playing together on our ps5s , he made a friend only server and invited me and while he could do everything fine, all I can do was harvest fiber and wood and and could harvest big rocks normally. Everything else was really delayed he said I'd be standing in 1 spot 20 feet away even though I'd be right next to him and I can't seem to loot anything or it takes a long time to register that I'm trying to open it. Also even though tons of room for saves, it only let's you have one save at a time. I didn't know where to post this, sorry if the wrong section 😵‍💫. Edit (I think I found the bug report section)

Edited by Gen45x (see edit history)

Lag with online play happened to me a few times yesterday but was not too bad.

For saves we can archive that will shrink them down but make unplayable until de achived, it can help but would still be nice to have more than 2 worlds at a time without always having to archive one world to play another

On 7/26/2024 at 8:33 PM, Gen45x said:

Hello so me and my friend tried playing together on our ps5s , he made a friend only server and invited me and while he could do everything fine, all I can do was harvest fiber and wood and and could harvest big rocks normally. Everything else was really delayed he said I'd be standing in 1 spot 20 feet away even though I'd be right next to him and I can't seem to loot anything or it takes a long time to register that I'm trying to open it. Also even though tons of room for saves, it only let's you have one save at a time. I didn't know where to post this, sorry if the wrong section 😵‍💫. Edit (I think I found the bug report section)

Did you find a fix to this? the same thing is happening to me.