Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

Buried Supplies quest can fail on activation without previously modifying the terrain below.

It happened to me with a tier 2 buried supplies quest in the burnt forest, it was an area previously unexplored, but I noticed that the exclamation point was a little elevated from the ground aside from the bouncing. ( on top of a rock maybe? IDK. 

That's a weird one, but it never happened to me before.

The area was fully loaded on the RAM and also I did not experience any graphical glitches.

A POI was close, not too close though, (15-30 meters maybe?).

I will post new information regarding the issue if I ever encounter it again. 

I do know I can force a fail by digging up all the area, but this one I've never encounter.

Edit: the terrain was kind of flat, but I could post screenshots with the location and seed If needed.

Blake_

Blake_

Buried Supplies quest can fail on activation without previously modifying the terrain below.

It happened to me with a tier 2 buried supplies quest in the burnt forest, it was an area previously unexplored, but I noticed that the exclamation point was a little elevated from the ground aside from the bouncing. ( on top of a rock maybe? IDK. 

That's a weird one, but it never happened to me before.

The area was fully loaded on the RAM and also I did not experience any graphical glitches.

A POI was close, not too close though, (15-30 meters maybe?).

I will post new information regarding the issue if I ever encounter it again. 

I do know can force a fail by digging up all the area, but this one I've never encounter.