Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

Not sure what's going on, but the wasteland rad still works and the burnt forest but when I go into the desert or snow I'm not getting any debuffs anymore? 

Testing on a new save/map as well. 

I'm not sure what would be conflicting with it, since don't have any mods that effect buffs like this. 

So, I placed your mod, in a vanilla game and being the only mod in the folder (with harmony) and it doesn't work in desert or winter? 

image.thumb.png.f3a5834ace1a485b6562bf50ac7a36e0.png

image.thumb.png.97c99402ed5a08bf5a5cc57b1f463793.pngworks here. 

image.thumb.png.63d2e0914f973fbd106fac4182c0e10c.pngfrostbite in the desert lol

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

Not sure what's going on, but the wasteland rad still works and the burnt forest but when I go into the desert or snow I'm not getting any debuffs anymore? 

I'm not sure what would be conflicting with it, since don't have any mods that effect buffs like this. 

So, I placed your mod, in a vanilla game and being the only mod in the folder (with harmony) and it doesn't work in desert or winter? 

image.thumb.png.97c99402ed5a08bf5a5cc57b1f463793.pngworks here. 

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams

MrSamuelAdams