Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

7 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

Gotcha. Story mode will prove a little different, though. The quests won't be random stuff to do, but advance the storyline as well. To save a lot of headaches that don't need to happen, I'd still keep story mode/Navezgane and RWG completely separate.

The danger is certainly there that they adjust traders to follow the story mode in the future. And it still seems in the cloud how much of the story and related quests will be added to RWG.

Much depends on implementation though. The game is full of features and progression you can ignore if you really want (with exceptions)

meganoth

meganoth

4 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

Gotcha. Story mode will prove a little different, though. The quests won't be random stuff to do, but advance the storyline as well. To save a lot of headaches that don't need to happen, I'd still keep story mode/Navezgane and RWG completely separate.

The danger is certainly there that they adjust traders to follow the story mode in the future. And it still seems in the cloud how much of the story and related quests will be added to RWG.

Much depends on implementation though

meganoth

meganoth

3 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

meganoth

meganoth

1 minute ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

The danger is certainly there that they adjust traders to follow the story mode. And it still seems in the cloud how much of the story and related quests will be added to RWG.