Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

12 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

You can do them together, sure, but only the "team leader" will get credit for doing it and that just smacks too much of Fallout 76 for my taste.

This is outdated information. All players in a team get credit aka progression points again, but the default setting is that only 4 quests per day give progression points. (Actually first the default was 3, which I thought was the better value to balance out single player with multi player progression).

12 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

questioning the wisdom of tying tier progression to specific vendors in specific biomes in RWG

How is that? When I stay with Rect in the forest he will readily give me higher and higher quests when I have progressed. The only problem is be that tier4 and especially tier5 buildings won't appear in the forest

meganoth

meganoth

6 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

You can do them together, sure, but only the "team leader" will get credit for doing it and that just smacks too much of Fallout 76 for my taste.

This is outdated information. All players in a team get credit aka progression points again, but the default setting is that only 4 quests per day give progression points.

9 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

questioning the wisdom of tying tier progression to specific vendors in specific biomes in RWG

How is that? When I stay with Rect in the forest he will readily give me higher and higher quests when I have progressed. The only problem is be that tier4 and especially tier5 buildings won't appear in the forest