Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Don 't be ridiculous . Joel and the people who "had a light burning in their chest" are no longer working on the game. They themselves said that they want the game to be understandable and accessible to "everyone" - that is, there is a  justification/stupefying of the gameplay. They just do what is in demand.

Yeah, it is an overused argument by whiteknighters.

The fact is anybody who is in this to make a living is making the game they think the consumers want.

There is a name for the guy who makes the game HE wants; starving artist.

I don't understand the people who feel the need to try to shut down people giving feedback just because they disagree and feel like everyone needs to be nice to everyone else all the time. To me they are ruder douchebags than the person they are criticizing and hypocrites to boot. Part of the early access agreement is that the devs are supposed to take feedback from players. Good or bad.

Yes, most of us who have been around a while have gotten a lot of hours of enjoyment out of the game. It is still under development. That means it should still be open to feedback. We will stop complaining when we stop caring.

Anyway, being an early dew collector hater (and I still think it is stupid that we can't get dirty water from water sources) I have to say in 1.0 with all the upgrades it is quite nice. I only even have 1 and I haven't made use of my ability to get water from modlet since the first week. I haven't looked at the recipes lately, but I suspect they got a balancing pass and use less glue now, will see when I start cranking out T3 QL6 gear.

Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Don 't be ridiculous . Joel and the people who "had a light burning in their chest" are no longer working on the game. They themselves said that they want the game to be understandable and accessible to "everyone" - that is, there is a  justification/stupefying of the gameplay. They just do what is in demand.

Yeah, it is an overused argument by whiteknighters.

The fact is anybody who is in this to make a living is making the game they think the consumers want.

There is a name for the guy who makes the game HE wants; starving artist.

I don't understand the people who feel the need to try to shut down people giving feedback just because they disagree and feel like everyone needs to be nice to everyone else all the time. To me they are ruder douchebags than the person they are criticizing and hypocrites to boot. Part of the early access agreement is that the devs are supposed to take feedback from players. Good or bad.

Yes, most of us who have been around a while have gotten a lot of hours of enjoyment out of the game. It is still under development. That means it should still be open to feedback. We will stop complaining when we stop caring.