Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

5 hours ago, CVenton said:

"big 1.0" was supposed to include a Launch Party and some sort of VIP thing and we obviously didnt back those tiers but my friend is asking about the map he did pay for it was a long time ago so maybe they canceled it?

I don’t know much about the Kickstarter pledges as I got involved after the game came to Steam. I can only assume that the map isn’t finalized yet. The map is supposed to be of Navezgane and they won’t finalize it until the story is done. The Duke’s HQ and Noah’s HQ haven’t been added yet and there will surely be some rearranging of POIs and even possibly cities. They could have sent out a poster map years back and then people would complain that it doesn’t match the final version and accuse TFP of taking the lazy way out. 

This is just conjecture though. The best way is to contact them directly by email or through the help desk. 

Roland

Roland

5 hours ago, CVenton said:

"big 1.0" was supposed to include a Launch Party and some sort of VIP thing and we obviously didnt back those tiers but my friend is asking about the map he did pay for it was a long time ago so maybe they canceled it?

I don’t know much about the Kickstarter pledges as I got involved after the game came to Steam. I can only assume that the map isn’t finalized yet. The map will be if Navezgane and they won’t finalize it until the story is done. The Duke’s HQ and Noah’s HQ haven’t been added yet and there will surely be some rearranging of POIs and even possibly cities. They could have sent out a poster map years back and then people would complain that it doesn’t match the final version and accuse TFP of taking the lazy way out. 

This is just conjecture though. The best way is to contact them directly by email or through the help desk.