Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

WTF is with people who played 100's of hours of a game and more that got their money's worth, yet still feel the need to UNLOAD like this. You are 1 guy out of 18 million opinions.

The biggest problem I see with online discourse is the incorrect use of and assumption of things like

everybody
no one
never
always

You are basing your perspective on a very limited amount of data. 18 million people don't share or oppose your opinion. 
When we think in absolutes, we can't begin to compromise or understand the other opinions being presented.

I LIKE that jars were removed and dew collectors added. It makes finding a cooking pot feel like getting away with robbing a bank. H2O was way too easy before and only food was an issue, now in MY opinion, it feels balanced.

warmer

warmer

WTF is with people who played 100's of hours of a game and more that got there money worth and still feel the need to UNLOAD like this. You are 1 guy out of 18 million opinions.

The biggest problem I see with online discourse is the incorrect use of and assumption of things like

everybody
no one
never
always

You are basing your perspective on a very limited amount of data. 18 million people don't share or oppose your opinion. 
When we think in absolutes, we can't begin to compromise or understand the other opinions being presented.

I LIKE that jars were removed and dew collectors added. It makes finding a cooking pot feel like getting away with robbing a bank. H2O was way too easy before and only food was an issue, now in MY opinion, it feels balanced.