Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

3 hours ago, stample said:

King-size beds, which are pretty abundant in POIs, give 25 cloth, iirc.  I smack 'em with my steel axe as I go past, the same way I smack the wood doors for brass.  One swing does it, instant 25 cloth.  I quit doing curtains because they aren't worth my time when there are beds around.

But the cloth problem has never become as bad as it could be for a couple reasons.  One, it only takes 1 cotton now to make cloth, instead of the previous two.  And with a single point in LotL, you get 2 cloth for every cotton plant you run past out in the field.

But farms, yes.  If you have a farmer in your team you can pretty easily get 7 yield per plant, and even a mere 20 farm plots gives us more cotton than we need.  Supplemented with POI beds and all the cloth I get from looting clothing objects trying for Legendary Parts, means we have more than enough cloth.

Oh, never tried hitting them with an axe, since I usually wrench them for springs and the cloth is a byproduct, but that's good to know.

Trying to work on my time management skills for POIs, and a big part of that is knowing what is efficient to salvage and what is not worth the time involved.

Removing the clothes and also the associated pocket mods has probably also alleviated it a bit, I know that was a big gripe before. Although, scrapping said clothes was also a good source.

Krougal

Krougal

2 hours ago, stample said:

King-size beds, which are pretty abundant in POIs, give 25 cloth, iirc.  I smack 'em with my steel axe as I go past, the same way I smack the wood doors for brass.  One swing does it, instant 25 cloth.  I quit doing curtains because they aren't worth my time when there are beds around.

But the cloth problem has never become as bad as it could be for a couple reasons.  One, it only takes 1 cotton now to make cloth, instead of the previous two.  And with a single point in LotL, you get 2 cloth for every cotton plant you run past out in the field.

But farms, yes.  If you have a farmer in your team you can pretty easily get 7 yield per plant, and even a mere 20 farm plots gives us more cotton than we need.  Supplemented with POI beds and all the cloth I get from looting clothing objects trying for Legendary Parts, means we have more than enough cloth.

Oh, never tried hitting them with an axe, since I usually wrench them for springs and the cloth is a byproduct, but that's good to know.

Trying to work on my time management skills for POIs, and a big part of that is knowing what is efficient to salvage and what is not worth the time involved.