Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

When they announced that water jars were leaving in A21, I embraced the change and even modded them out in A20 to get an idea on how that was going to be.  I found the changes to be refreshing and added more to the gameplay.  I don't care that in real life I can take a bunch of jars and fill them up in the local lake, I also am not fighting off hordes of zombies in real life.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on changes to the game, but the thing is, you can easily mod the game to bring back water jars if that is what you desire...and if you play multiplayer, then find a server that feels the same as you.

As Boy Scouts, we were trained to follow the Scout Law, based on 12 principles.  When we became Eagle Scouts, we were tasked with being a high level example of those principles to everyone out there.  As an Eagle Scout myself, I have to ask you - does calling someone stupid or @%$#ed because they like and defend something you don't like in a game an example of those principles we been tasked to show?

BFT2020

BFT2020

When they announced that water jars were leaving in A21, I embraced the change and even modded them out in A20 to get an idea on how that was going to be.  I found the changes to be refreshing and added more to the gameplay.  I don't care that in real life I can take a bunch of jars and fill them up in the local lake, I also am not fighting off hordes of zombies in real life.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on changes to the game, but the thing is, you can easily mod the game to bring back water jars if that is what you desire...and if you play multiplayer, then find a server that feels the same as you.

As Boy Scouts, we were trained to follow the scout law, based on 12 principles.  When we became Eagle Scouts, we were tasked with being a high level example of those principles to everyone out there.  As an Eagle Scout myself, I have to ask you - does calling someone stupid or @%$#ed because they like and defend something you don't like in a game an example of those principles we been tasked to show?