Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
avalonnn

avalonnn

Regarding RWG, I like the new roads. Personally, playing solo, use zero mountains and hills, and minimize lakes and rivers. Most importantly, I set world size to ~4000. Then my trader quests are not impossible. I watched a streamer who, on day 6, had a 2.2 km trip for the second trader (desert) but ran into a mountain and then a river --- was nearly stranded in the desert for the first horde night. Also, BTW, a demon wolf spawned in a tier 2 POI on day 5...instant death in the kitchen. 

avalonnn

avalonnn

Regarding RWG, I like the new roads. Personally, playing solo, use zero mountains and hills, and minimize lakes and rivers. Most importantly, I set world size to ~4000. Then my trader quests are not impossible. I watched a streamer who, on day 6, had a 2.2 km trip for the second trader (desert) but ran into a mountain and then a river. Also, BTW, a demon wolf spawned in a tier 2 POI on day 5...instant death in the kitchen.