Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

3 hours ago, GhostlyTurtle said:

I usually play on warrior in wastelands

This is probably the explanation for that high gamestage. When the biomes were changed to areas of different difficulty one reason mentioned was to allow players a more challenging game for better loot

Though in effect the better loot will later remove some of that challenge again.

meganoth

meganoth

2 hours ago, GhostlyTurtle said:

This is probably the explanation for that high gamestage. When the biomes were changed to areas of different difficulty one reason mentioned was to allow players a more challenging game for better loot

Though the better loot will later remove some of that challenge again.

meganoth

meganoth

This is probably the explanation for that high gamestage. When the biomes were changed to areas of different difficulty one reason mentioned was to allow players a more challenging game for better loot.

meganoth

meganoth

This is probably the explanation for that high gamestage. When the biomes were changed to areas of different difficulty one reason mentioned was to allow veteran players a more challenging game for better loot.

meganoth

meganoth

This is probably the explanation for that high gamestage. When the biomes were changed to areas of different difficulty one reason mentioned was to allow veteran players to accelerate their progress by going directly there.