Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

25 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

What I would like is different t0 clothing sets that are as good as the primitive armor, maybe have them give better weather protection than armor,  and have the primitive set give better armor than weather protection.

If I could see a set that specifically fights against radiation, that would be cool(assuming that radiation will be an issue once the biome are more fleshed out)

Low chance of this IMHO: The primitive armor is supposed to be the set for early game and the other armors are the armors you progress into. At the same time you progress into biomes with harsher weather including radiation.

Though there probably will be some way to enter advanced biomes early, for veteran players. So I wouldn't dismiss the possibility completely, but I think it more likely that weather can be kept in check with mods as well.

Light armor now is practically the primitive armor with bonuses and no stamina drawbacks. Which should be exactly what you want, right? While the former light armor is now called medium armor, with the stamina and speed drawbacks advanced light armor used to have in A21.

meganoth

meganoth

23 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

What I would like is different t0 clothing sets that are as good as the primitive armor, maybe have them give better weather protection than armor,  and have the primitive set give better armor than weather protection.

If I could see a set that specifically fights against radiation, that would be cool(assuming that radiation will be an issue once the biome are more fleshed out)

Low chance of this IMHO: The primitive armor is supposed to be the set for early game and the other armors are the armors you progress into. At the same time you progress into biomes with harsher weather including radiation.

Though there probably will be some way to enter advanced biomes early, for veteran players. So I wouldn't dismiss the possibility completely, but I think it more likely that weather can be kept in check with mods as well.

What you might have missed is that the light armor now is practically the primitive armor with bonuses and no stamina drawbacks. Which should be exactly what you want, right? While the former light armor is now called medium armor, with the stamina and speed drawbacks advanced light armor used to have in A21.

meganoth

meganoth

22 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

Veeery low chance of this IMHO: The primitive armor is supposed to be the set for early game and the other armors are the armors you progress into. At the same time you progress into biomes with harsher weather including radiation.

What you might have missed is that the light armor now is practically the primitive armor with bonuses and no stamina drawbacks. Which should be exactly what you want, right? While the former light armor is now called medium armor, with the stamina and speed drawbacks advanced light armor used to have in A21.

meganoth

meganoth

21 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

Veeery low chance of this: The primitive armor is supposed to be the set for early game and the other armors are the armors you progress into. At the same time you progress into biomes with harsher weather including radiation.

meganoth

meganoth

20 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

Veeery low chance of this: The primitive armor is supposed to be the set for early game and the other armors are the armors you progress into. At the same time you progress into biomes with harsher weather including radiation.

What you might have missed is that the light armor now is practically the primitive armor with bonuses and no stamina drawbacks. While the former light armor is now called medium armor, with the stamina and speed drawbacks advanced light armor used to have in A21.

meganoth

meganoth

14 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

What you might have missed is that the light armor now is practically the primitive armor with bonuses. While the former light armor is now called medium armor, with the stamina and speed drawbacks advanced light armor used to have in A21.