Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

17 minutes ago, AfroZombie said:

It had value to me and a lot of other people. Especially playing with a group. I don't wanna run around looking like everybody else. With the old armory system it was cool cause you could see everyones clothes and own personal styles, it added character value to the RPG elements of the game. My absolute favorite things to do while playing video games especially this one, is to pair it with my imagination and build ideas and backstories for my characters, their experiences in the game. It adds a lot of depth and feeling to my gaming experience. A small little detail that added a lot of charm and replay ability for me.

I agree I don’t feel like it’s an actual version 1.0 but needless to say I’m grateful that this game is on console and I get to play it

I was talking about the weather system, but I guess I should have been more specific considering the topic of this thread.

My guess with the clothing is it would have been more work to make it mesh with the new outfits, which from all the hype, they really wanted to shine a spotlight on.

Although I still don't personally find a lot of value in playing dress-up and most people were going to wear a duster or a puffer depending on the biome, with BDU underneath...I can understand some might feel otherwise.

Krougal

Krougal

9 minutes ago, AfroZombie said:

It had value to me and a lot of other people. Especially playing with a group. I don't wanna run around looking like everybody else. With the old armory system it was cool cause you could see everyones clothes and own personal styles, it added character value to the RPG elements of the game. My absolute favorite things to do while playing video games especially this one, is to pair it with my imagination and build ideas and backstories for my characters, their experiences in the game. It adds a lot of depth and feeling to my gaming experience. A small little detail that added a lot of charm and replay ability for me.

I agree I don’t feel like it’s an actual version 1.0 but needless to say I’m grateful that this game is on console and I get to play it

I was talking about the weather system, but I guess I should have been more specific considering the topic of this thread.

My guess with the clothing is it would have been more work to make it mesh with the new outfits, which from all the hype, they really wanted to shine a spotlight on.