Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

32 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

7days_to_die_roadmap_v1-980x551.png

Although "Wardrobe System" is on the roadmap, they haven't said (at least not that I've seen) what that will actually be.  There's been speculation on it, but nothing confirmed.  It probably won't include the old clothing items, which was the OP's request.  My guess is it will either be the ability to "transmogrify" your outfit (make it look like you're wearing something different from what you're actually wearing) or the ability to swap armor sets quickly without having to change them one by one.

They do have more armors planned that will also come out at some point, but I haven't seen any suggestion that the clothing will make a return.  Of course, just having more armor options gives you more customization options.

Riamus

Riamus

31 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Although "Wardrobe System" is on the roadmap, they haven't said (at least not that I've seen) what that will actually be.  There's been speculation on it, but nothing confirmed.  It probably won't include the old clothing items, which was the OP's request.  My guess is it will either be the ability to "transmogrify" your outfit (make it look like you're wearing something different from what you're actually wearing) or the ability to swap armor sets quickly without having to change them one by one.

They do have more armors planned that will also come out at some point, but I haven't seen any suggestion that the old clothing will make a return.  Of course, just having more armor options gives you more customization options.

Riamus

Riamus

29 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

They do have more armors planned that will also come out at some point, but I haven't seen any suggestion that the old clothing will make a return.