Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

I just received notice that it should be updated on the windows store now.  However, crossplay with the consoles is not in yet.  That should come in a later update.

Q: Will the Console Version have Crossplay?
A: While it will not be ready for the 1.0 Release, we are pleased to report that Crossplay connections already work with PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. However, we are waiting for  certification approval with Microsoft and Sony. We intend to have more information in the future, and hope for it to be released with Update 1’s launch (tentatively scheduled for Q4 2024).

https://7daystodie.com/alpha-exodus-leaving-early-access/

7days_to_die_roadmap_v1-980x551.png

Laz Man

Laz Man

I just received notice that it should be updated on the windows store now.  However, crossplay with the consoles is not in yet.  That should come in a later update.

A: While it will not be ready for the 1.0 Release, we are pleased to report that Crossplay connections already work with PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. However, we are waiting for  certification approval with Microsoft and Sony. We intend to have more information in the future, and hope for it to be released with Update 1’s launch (tentatively scheduled for Q4 2024).

Laz Man

Laz Man

A: While it will not be ready for the 1.0 Release, we are pleased to report that Crossplay connections already work with PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. However, we are waiting for  certification approval with Microsoft and Sony. We intend to have more information in the future, and hope for it to be released with Update 1’s launch (tentatively scheduled for Q4 2024).