Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
jyd85224

jyd85224

Fist add a warning on Xbox purchase page that series S can only have 2 players max today.

Second please find new forum moderators for the console section. When Clare left in 2017 it was left to PC elite who only bash the system. Yes we have not as good hardware, however you chose to sell it on our junk systems. You are making money from us, yet every valid complaint is met with your system is trash and you get what you deserve.

I did not deserve MD5 whipping my base in old version over and over till I gave up. Xbox series S players don't deserve to be attacked for their model not being able to play 4 players when they have no warning.

With storage crates now deleting all loot there will be even more angry posts and at this pace you are burning through the good will console players have.

This game is fun but bugs then attacks on Valid complaints is going to harm this community and in turn your reviews and future sales.

I may sound like a rat bag and get banned but it needs to be said.

jyd85224

jyd85224

Fist add a warning on Xbox purchase page that series S can only have 2 players max today.

Second please find new forum moderators for the console section. When Clare left in 2017 it was left to PC elite who only bash the system. Yes we have not as good hardware, however you chose to sell it on our junk systems. You are making money from us, yet every valid complaint is met with your system is trash and you get what you deserve.

I did not deserve MD5 whipping my base in old version over and over till I gave up. Xbox series S players don't deserve to be attacked for their model not being able to play 4 players when they have no warning.

With storage crates now deleting all loot there will be even more angry posts and at this pace you are burning through the good will console players have.

This game is fun but bugs then attacks on Valid complaints is going to harm this community and in turn your reviews and future sales.

I may sound like a rat bag and get banned but it needs to be said.