Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, DanLW said:

I do agree that some places in the game were too dark during the daytime.  So it sounds like adjustments were made but went too far.  FWIW, I'd split the difference and try that. 

As it is, torches, flashlights, spotlights etc are completely unnecessary.

This isn't universal. I seem to play on a relatively dark screen and for me the current setting is just about right. I can't change it though I am not the only user of that screen

So an adjustable brightness would really be the best way forward

meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, DanLW said:

I do agree that some places in the game were too dark during the daytime.  So it sounds like adjustments were made but went too far.  FWIW, I'd split the difference and try that. 

This isn't universal. I seem to play on a relatively dark screen and for me the current setting is just about right. I can't change it though I am not the only user of that screen

So an adjustable brightness is really the best way forward

meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, DanLW said:

This isn't universal. I seem to play on a relatively dark screen and for the the current setting is just about right. I can't change it though because it is a TV and used by others as well.

So an adjustable brightness is really the best way forward