Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Additionally, the sprint toggle is still turned on regardless of the on/off setting.

Regarding this, the option is not to enable or disable sprint locking.  You will always be able to sprint lock regardless of the setting.  Instead, the setting (when enabled) makes it so that if you have sprint lock on when you stop moving, then when you start moving again, you'll be sprinting without needing to enable sprint lock again.  Disabled just means you have to re-enable sprint lock to start sprinting again after stopping.

If you are still sprinting after stopping when that setting is disabled, then there's a bug.  But I'm guessing you might just misunderstand the setting?

* For clarification, you can also just hold the sprint key instead of enabling sprint lock to sprint.  I am just referring to the sprint lock function here.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Additionally, the sprint toggle is still turned on regardless of the on/off setting.

Regarding this, the option is not to enable or disable sprint locking.  You will always be able to sprint lock regardless of the setting.  Instead, the setting (when enabled) makes it so that if you have sprint lock on when you stop moving, then when you start moving again, you'll be sprinting without needing to enable sprint lock again.  Disabled just means you have to re-enable sprint lock to start sprinting again after stopping.

If you are still sprinting after stopping when that setting is disabled, then there's a bug.  But I'm guessing you might just misunderstand the setting?