Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

6 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

I'm interested in what you're saying here, but I don't quite understand it. Are you saying that if I keep my heat-generating stuff at rock bottom of the map it won't attract screamers for some reason? I don't know what "ofc" means.

ofc = Of Course.  But yes, as I understand it, at least in past versions (and presumably still in 1.0) if screamers couldn't spawn within a certain range of your heat sources, they simply wouldn't spawn.

I imagine if you covered a large enough area with blocks, you could have everything on the surface and still avoid screamers entirely (like you can with horde night, if you really want to.)

Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

4 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

I'm interested in what you're saying here, but I don't quite understand it. Are you saying that if I keep my heat-generating stuff at rock bottom of the map it won't attract screamers for some reason? I don't know what "ofc" means.

ofc = Of Course.  But yes, as I understand it, at least in past versions (and presumably still in 1.0) if screamers couldn't spawn within a certain range of your heat sources, they simply wouldn't spawn.