Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, Rotor said:

I nerf the zombies to 25% block damage.  I wish I couldo take it to .0000001.  I mean of you want to play Resident Evil then knock yourself out.  Nice game, movies, but not a "true" Z apocalypto.

Yeah, I have used that since they put it in.

Of course I was the loudest screamer for it, especially decoupling the block damage from the combat damage, so I was particularly pleased when it became a thing.

I want to have a base like the traders surrounded by walls with battlements or even just chain link fence. Those old junkfort POIs with walls made of various scraps and even car wrecks. Those would be fun. I still want to have to defend it and have horde nights, but I don't feel like they should just rip through everything like it is tissue paper. I guess it is hard to find a way to make bases more durable without trivializing hordes. 

I also hated the way wandering hordes used to just destroy a POI that was standing there minding it's own business because they decided to path through the corner of it instead of just going around. I don't know if they still do that, but not with 25% they don't.

Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, Rotor said:

I nerf the zombies to 25% block damage.  I wish I couldo take it to .0000001.  I mean of you want to play Resident Evil then knock yourself out.  Nice game, movies, but not a "true" Z apocalypto.

Of course I was the loudest screamer for it, especially decoupling the block damage from the combat damage, so I was particularly pleased when it became a thing.

I want to have a base like the traders surrounded by walls with battlements or even just chain link fence. Those old junkfort POIs with walls made of various scraps and even car wrecks. Those would be fun. I still want to have to defend it and have horde nights, but I don't feel like they should just rip through everything like it is tissue paper. I guess it is hard to find a way to make bases more durable without trivializing hordes. 

I also hated the way wandering hordes used to just destroy a POI that was standing there minding it's own business because they decided to path through the corner of it instead of just going around. 

Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, Rotor said: