Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't had a single screamer except a POI.

I had 17 campfires lit for a good ten minutes trying to kite zeds over them to try and light them on fire and they never caught flame. Neither did a screamer show up and my heat would have been climbing super fast with 17 campfires lit.

warmer

warmer

I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't had a single screamer except a POI.

I had 17 campfires lot for a good ten minutes trying to kite zeds over them to try and light them on fire and they never caught flame. Neither did a screamer show up and my heat would have been climbing super fast with 17 campfires lit.

warmer

warmer

I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't had a single screamer except a POI and I have 17 campfires lot for a good ten minutes trying to kite zeds over them to try and light them on fire and they never caught flame. Neither did a screamer show up and my heat would have been climbing super fast with 17 campfires lit.