Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Bhaaltazar said:

Game has always been designed that you reach the Mid game ( well at least in my opinion when you max out your gear and you can comfortably defend against hordes that should be end of Mid game and that is the point where you switch to serious end game stuff ).

"End-game" is as undefined as it can get. For me the still unfinished game always had an end-game where my progression was practically finished and I was just looking for getting all weapons and armor to q6. I called that end-game, but for someone else end-game could mean something different, like obviously for you.

From what we know, there will be bandits, and a few quests having to do with a main story, bandits and the duke. But don't expect too much from that. And once you killed either the duke or the other leader or both then the game has reached its "official" end. Naturally everyone is free to continue to play on like in many other games but I don't think there will be further goals provided by TFP after that.

meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, Bhaaltazar said:

Game has always been designed that you reach the Mid game ( well at least in my opinion when you max out your gear and you can comfortably defend against hordes that should be end of Mid game and that is the point where you switch to serious end game stuff ).

"End-game" is as undefined as it can get. For me the still unfinished game always had an end-game where my progression was practically finished and I was just looking for getting all weapons and armor to q6. I called that end-game, but for someone else end-game could mean something different, like obviously for you.

From what we know, there will be bandits, and a few quests having to do with a main story, bandits and the duke. But don't expect too much from that. And once you killed either the duke or the other leader or both then the game has reached its end. After that naturally everyone is free to play on but I don't think there will be goals provided by TFP after that.