Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, Zooxss said:

That's because you play solo. Day 35 and you have 20 Legendary items, that should no be so. The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo. 

Its a survival, crafting, the zombie struggle in apocalypse not some watered down Counter Strike and Duke Nukem shootem ups for a quick dopamine.

it should not be Marry Poppins stumbles on a bad ass gear pile and game over, the apocaypse is for scavanging.

Tier 6 isn't difficult to solo.  I do them almost entirely melee unless I make a mistake and need a gun.  Of course, I don't bump it up to insane difficulty level.  But if you want that, then you expect it to be harder.

But regarding the main topic here, the game doesn't need to slow down.  It was already slowed down in A21 and again in 1.0.  It drags now.  The game shouldn't be balanced for 30 players.  It should be balanced for 1-8.  Any additional balancing should be done with mods.  And something like prices can be server side only, so isn't an issue.

If players feel the need to buy magazines, I don't see a problem with that.  I only buy them if I'm only a point or two away from something I want.  Using the traders to rush the game is a choice and not required.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, Zooxss said:

That's because you play solo. Day 35 and you have 20 Legendary items, that should no be so. The game shines with other players and that's the feedback of 30+ people. Tier 6 is almost impossible to solo. 

Its a survival, crafting, the zombie struggle in apocalypse not some watered down Counter Strike and Duke Nukem shootem ups for a quick dopamine.

it should not be Marry Poppins stumbles on a bad ass gear pile and game over, the apocaypse is for scavanging.

Tier 6 isn't difficult to solo.  I do them almost entirely melee unless I make a mistake and need a gun.  Of course, I don't bump it up to insane difficulty level.  But if you want that, then you expect it to be harder.

But regarding the main topic here, the game doesn't need to slow down.  It was already slowed down in A21 and again in 1.0.  It drags now.  The game shouldn't be balanced for 30 players.  It should be balanced for 1-8.  Any additional balancing should be done with mods.  And something like prices can be server side only, so isn't an issue.

If players feel the need to buy magazines, I don't see a problem with that.  I only buy them if I'm only a point or two away from someone I want.  Using the traders to rush the game is a choice and not required.

Riamus

Riamus

31 minutes ago, Zooxss said:

If players feel the need to buy magazines, I ain't see a problem with that.  I only buy them if I'm only a point or two away from someone I want.  Using the traders to rush the game is a choice and not required.

Riamus

Riamus

12 minutes ago, Zooxss said:

But regarding the brain topic here, the game doesn't need to slow down.  It was already showed down in A21 and again in 1.0.  It drags now.  The game shouldn't be balanced for 30 players.  It should be balanced for 1-8.  Any additional balancing should be done with mods.  And something like prices can be server side only, so isn't an issue.