Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Removing my prior post. Why is there no "delete post"?

1 hour ago, Zooxss said:

Feedback on last patch.

We have about 30+ people on our Discord https://discord.gg/Ky5zfcAQ, we are running the Experimental on our Community & Days Server.

Feedback from everyone

1. SLOW DOWN THE PROGRESSION BIG TIME

- We can buy all the books from VENDORS in stacks. Everyone is Cheesing this.

- XP reward should be either reduced or the requirement to level up should be tripled.

Solution 1: Please INCREASE THE BOOK COST from 300 caps to 5000 at vendors. Please remove stack of 5 of the same book. Tone it WAY DOWN.  It's too easy and too cheep, the whole point is questing for books, enjoying the experience and getting caps !

Another Solution: Double the amount of books needed to reach crafting level - increase requirement which helps with Progression Slow down

2. ADJUST LEGENDARY PARTS drops - we are 100% loot server its very OP

- We are swimming in Legendary Parts. It should not be so abundant. We are getting them in clothes, trash, shoes I mean, like 2-3 at a time.

Solution 1: Adjust Legendary Parts to be Extremely Rare only in level 5 or 6 Quest: The legendary part should be a REWARD FROM TRADER not a DROP.

Example I am level 25 and I have already Most Tier 6 and it stifles progression and game play.

Solution 2: Adjust Legendary Crafting because its Way too easy

Solution
- use 5 Legendary parts to make a tier 5 pistol or armor instead of just 1 Legendary Part.
- use 10 Legendary parts to make a tier 6 pistol or armor instead of just 1 Legendary Part.

3. THE AMMO Stimulus OP problem.

- We are 100% loot server and the ammo in loot is stupid high, we moved to 75% and its the same. We are swimming in Ammo and gun parts.

Because of quest cheesing and ammo abundance none use the forges, this should not be so. It stifles the Reputation of the game.

Solution - Turn down the ammo drop in quests boxes Big Time, remove Powders, castings, this will reignite the whole idea is crafting Cmon guys.

4. People Cheesing quests

- Can there be a way after a Quest is done and complete, to not respawn any more loot in final boxes, or having the box just be jammed permanently until next quest activation.

5. Fixing the Brass Bottleneck & 7 Horde Night Performance

Well done, we give you awesome job that and you fixed the Brass problem +10

Um, that's a no from me, dawg. Like, a total hell naw. The game drops the legendary parts incredibly inconsistently as is. In a solo playthrough, they drop at a rate that makes sense. Day 35, got about 20. If you use them for iron tools and such, you will run through them quick. In the multplayer games that I've run, the thing DO NOT DROP FOR SH*T. How TF do you have an overabundance of them? I mean, for some reason, the multiplayer games that I've been playing have had an insanely slower rate of progression than my singleplayer playthroughs.

The books is the real issue. 5K? This sounds like something YOU need to mod as you're insane. That wouldn't slow progression, it would halt it.That isn't a game wide change that needs to happen.