Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, RamboTurnip said:

Again, I understand the basic concept of heat/activity for a player base - has this changed? I.e. weighting of certain production items and again, is this relational to gamestage?

Kind regards,

Jimbo 

Just to add to what seven said, I don't know if any weighting has changed on what causes heat, but with the heat only being at 25 to spawn, things that normally didn't spawn anything because they didn't usually get heat up to 100 before stopping can now spawn screamers.  The campfire was the example the devs used.  And heat isn't tied to game stage... Other than that you are usually generating more heat at higher game stage because you are using more workstations.

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, RamboTurnip said:

Again, I understand the basic concept of heat/activity for a player base - has this changed? I.e. weighting of certain production items and again, is this relational to gamestage?

Kind regards,

Jimbo 

Just to add to what seven said, I don't know if any weighting has changed on what causes heat, but with the heat only being at 25 to spawn, things that normally didn't spawn anything because they didn't usually get heat up to 100 before stopping can now spawn screamers.  The campfire was the example the devs used.  And heat isn't tied to game stage.