Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On the other hand, by the time you're doing tier 5 or 6, you probably have Q6 equipment already and have the ability to make pretty much anything you need and can gather resources very quickly.  So other than being able to feel good about getting that Q6 item that you don't need just because it's Q6, it really isn't important.  Don't get me wrong, I know where you're coming from.  I am a quester and play a lot of RPGs and getting great loot and quest rewards are wonderful.  But this game has such a limited set of equipment and other main things you might get as rewards that you just don't really need to keep getting a ton of Q6 stuff all the time.  With this game, I really don't do quests for rewards even before 1.0 after maybe about tier 3 as I'm usually set up pretty good by then and the rewards, even if good, just aren't needed.  I just quest because I enjoy questing.  It's just a shift in how I relate to this game compared to other games with quests and loot.  Rather than expect it to be what I get from other games, I accept it for how it is and play with that in mind.

Quest rewards before were really overly OP and I'm glad they nerfed them.  Maybe they are a bit too low now, but we don't need to get equipment rewards back.  Maybe just more options for 500 quantity of various resources like ore (maybe around 10-15 for resources like glue).  But that can be OP as well.

I do max Daring Adventurer in 1.0 just so I get double rewards so it feels better, though.

Riamus

Riamus

On the other hand, by the time you're doing tier 5 or 6, you probably have Q6 equipment already and have the ability to make pretty much anything you need and can gather resources very quickly.  So other than being able to feel good about getting that Q6 item that you don't need just because it's Q6, it really isn't important.  Don't get me wrong, I know where you're coming from.  I am a quester and play a lot of RPGs and getting great loot and quest rewards are wonderful.  But this game has such a limited set of equipment and other main things you might get as rewards that you just don't really need to keep getting a ton of Q6 stuff all the time.  With this game, I really don't do quests for rewards even before 1.0 after maybe about tier 3 as I'm usually set up pretty good by then and the rewards, even if good, just aren't needed.  I just quest because I enjoy questing.  It's just a shift in how I relate to this game compared to other games with quests and loot.  Rather than expect it to be what I get from other games, I accept it for how it is and play with that in mind.

Quest rewards before were really overly OP and I'm glad they nerfed them.  Maybe they are a bit too low now, but we don't need to get equipment rewards back.  Maybe just more options for 500 quantity of various resources like ore (maybe around 10-15 for resources like glue).  But that can be OP as well.

Riamus

Riamus

Quest rewards before were really overly OP and I'm glad they nerfed them.  Maybe they are a bit too low now, but we don't need to get equipment rewards back.  Maybe just more options for 500 quantity of various resources like ore (maybe around 10-15 for resources like glue).