Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fenris

Fenris

11 hours ago, FranticDan said:

I'm not a fan of the ability to craft Q6, it kills looting once you're able to. Unlocking Q6 armour on day 24, every time I find armour its like, this is useless to me now. There's no more excitement in looting

Agreed. I always think it's a bad choice to let players make the best items. With how easy it is to get legendary parts, being able to make Q6 items just destroys any reason to loot, salvage , ..... leave the base, etc. By day 6 on my current playthrough I had 6 legendary parts. One I stole from Rekt, at least two where taken out of trash piles on the ground, and the rest in various containers you wouldn't expect to find them in.

I mean it was always annoying to loot that Q6 steel spear (was always that stupid spear for me) in the past since I never used a spear. But when I found the Q6 item I used that was a great feeling. Now you can just make one from parts I find in the trash. I do think legendary parts should only be found in end loot chests, with a small chance at lower tiers and a slightly large one at higher tiers.

Fenris

Fenris

I'm not a fan of the ability to craft Q6, it kills looting once you're able to. Unlocking Q6 armour on day 24, every time I find armour its like, this is useless to me now. There's no more excitement in looting

Agreed. I always think it's a bad choice to let players make the best items. With how easy it is to get legendary parts, being able to make Q6 items just destroys any reason to loot, salvage , ..... leave the base, etc. By day 6 on my current playthrough I had 6 legendary parts. One I stole from Rekt, at least two where taken out of trash piles on the ground, and the rest in various containers you wouldn't expect to find them in.

I mean it was always annoying to loot that Q6 steel spear (was always that stupid spear for me) in the past since I never used a spear. But when I found the Q6 item I used that was a great feeling. Now U can just make one from parts I find in the trash. I do think legendary parts should only be found in end loot chests, with a small chance at lower tiers and a slightly large one at higher tiers.

Fenris

Fenris

I mean it was always annoying to loot that Q6 steel spear (was always that stupid spear for me) in the past since I never used a spear. But when I found the Q6 item I used that was a great feeling. Now U can just make one from parts I find in the trash. I do think legendary parts should only be found in end loot chests, with a small chance at lower tiers and a slightly large one at higher tiers.

Fenris

Fenris