Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

13 minutes ago, Mumpfy said:

some things should never be modded in

Orrrr... if players can look like zeds.... then this might make for some really interesting pvp servers. Choose to be a "human almost zombie faction" or human faction. Actually encourage people in pvp to team up possibly!

of course, everyone would be dancers and jens so need to have some sort of guard against that.

i would love to have a base with random humans who joined me and up drives a gang of zombies on bikes and 4x4s.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

12 minutes ago, Mumpfy said:

Orrrr... if players can look like zeds.... then this might make for some really interesting pvp servers. Choose to be a "human almost zombie faction" or human faction. Actually encourage people in pvp to team up possibly!

of course, everyone would be dancers and jens so need to have some sort of guard against that.

i would love to have a base of random humans and up drives a gang of zombies on bikes and 4x4s.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

9 minutes ago, Mumpfy said: