Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

12 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Hey, If I wanted to lower the spawn/loot rate of your cloths I can put vlow or verylow in the config for loot? Right now it's "low"

You can do veryLow which changes the probability to 0.05. (low changes it to 0.2).

You can also set them to be via lootstage.  That requires using the ProbT1, ProbT2, ProbT3 tables for that.  Those are at the front of the loot table so you can see when they would first appear and when they are a higher chance to drop.

ProbT1Cap and ProbT2Cap are special lootstage tables that will always keep them available as a drop (ProbT1 has a higher limit where the possibility drops to 0)

BFT2020

BFT2020

12 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Hey, If I wanted to lower the spawn/loot rate of your cloths I can put vlow or verylow in the config for loot? Right now it's "low"

You can do veryLow which changes the probability to 0.05. (low changes it to 0.2).

You can also set them to be via lootstage.  That requires using the ProbT1, ProbT2, ProbT3 tables for that.  Those are at the front of the loot table so you can see when they would first appear and when they are a higher chance to drop.