Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ihatefallout

ihatefallout

Anyone else know if you are still able to loot guns with this mod installed?

I can loot melee weapons, but I havent seen many guns yet after lots of testing. Between loot stages of 50 all the way up to 800, i've tested t3-t5 POIs and all the locked chests, gun safes, weapons bags etc. Only thing I've ever manged to find was a chinalake pump grenade launcher.

To add on- I just have loot abundance cranked to 200% before I see rarely just one gun in high tier POIs in the weapon bag or locked chest. But still, the end chests often still do not contain any guns, either mod pack nor vanilla. Also, I've tested a lot of loot bags as well; loot abundance around 200, yellow blue and red. About 50+ of each, and I haven't seen a single gun get dropped from any bags.

Is this intended?

ihatefallout

ihatefallout

Anyone else know if you are still able to loot guns with this mod installed?

I can loot melee weapons, but I havent seen a single weapon yet after lots of testing. Between loot stages of 50 all the way up to 800, i've tested t3-t5 POIs and all the locked chests, gun safes, weapons bags etc. Only thing I've ever manged to find was a chinalake pump grenade launcher.