Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

4 hours ago, Izayo said:

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.

basically. it telling the guns to show or hide the gloves when player wearing "x" item or takeout the gloves. 

but feels free to use my idea.

I understand that in the previous version of the mod, you were hiding the original arms that were displayed in the FPV view, and instead using the arms included in the gun asset to play a different animation.

This time, in addition to that, you are also including the glove variations within the gun, and switching them out using XML based on the player's equipped gear.

Since I have the arm and glove/sleeve models prepared myself, the mechanism for switching them out should be a good reference.

Thank you for the wonderful mod and ideas!
I'm looking forward to seeing future updates to the mod as well.

P.S.
In my approach, I was trying to use Unity's "RuntimeAnimatorController" function to directly replace the new Animator Controller with the animation and HoldType parameters added, but it seems that due to my own technical limitations, it still hasn't been working well...
VRoidMOD, it was possible to make the player perform dances and gestures, so if it goes well, it seems like it could also be applied to adding Weapon animations...

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

3 hours ago, Izayo said:

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.

basically. it telling the guns to show or hide the gloves when player wearing "x" item or takeout the gloves. 

I understand that in the previous version of the mod, you were hiding the original arms that were displayed in the FPV view, and instead using the arms included in the gun asset to play a different animation.

This time, in addition to that, you are also including the glove variations within the gun, and switching them out using XML based on the player's equipped gear.

Since I have the arm and glove/sleeve models prepared myself, the mechanism for switching them out should be a good reference.

P.S.
In my approach, I was trying to use Unity's "RuntimeAnimatorController" function to directly replace the new Animator Controller with the animation and HoldType parameters added, but it seems that due to my own technical limitations, it still hasn't been working well...
VRoidMOD, it was possible to make the player perform dances and gestures, so if it goes well, it seems like it could also be applied to adding reload animations...

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

3 hours ago, Izayo said: