Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?
Or, I'd like to ask for permission to reference the mechanism of this MOD to create a similar MOD.

Funukemaguro

Funukemaguro

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?