Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I don't know the exact settings, I think it's a combination. Most probably in the managed folder, mostly

controlled by Assembly-CSharp. That is where the real magic happens. When you say old is it older than

ryzen5 3600 gtx1080. I can post a snap of my settings to see if it helps.

If you want to test the menu settings for yourself, then create a world, turn on CM, give yourself two stacks

of blocks.

Walk slowly until the object type in question appears, Stop and place a block . Hit f3 to look at your 3d position,

and write it down. Continue to walk straight to the object, at the front face place a block and record the new position.

Do a little subtraction and you have the base distance. Walking back to the original location may not make it

disappear because of chunk loading. then just go to the options and change different controllers by at least ten percent

up or down or left/right option retest. There is also a buffer that was added in recent releases, I will post it as an edit in a few .

Also it will possibly work different if on a server vs standalone, because of packet latency, and RIP.

The buffer i mentioned is when starting a new game for "Chunk" I have mine set to unlimited until I start to see a problem.

Hope this helps.

I don't know the exact settings, I think it's a combination. Most probably in the managed folder, mostly

controlled by Assembly-CSharp. That is where the real magic happens. When you say old is it older than

If you want to test the menu settings for yourself, then create a world, turn on CM, give yourself two stacks

of blocks.

Walk slowly until the object type in question appears, Stop and place a block . Hit f3 to look at your 3d position,

and write it down. Continue to walk straight to the object, at the front face place a block and record the new position.

Do a little subtraction and you have the base distance. Walking back to the original location may not make it

disappear because of chunk loading. then just go to the options and change different controllers by at least ten percent

up or down or left/right option retest. There is also a buffer that was added in recent releases, I will post it as an edit in a few .

Also it will possibly work different if on a server vs standalone, because of packet latency, and RIP.

The buffer i mentioned is when starting a new game for "Chunk" I have mine set to unlimited until I start to see a problem.

Hope this helps.

of blocks.