Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
seven

seven

From what I've read, Object Quality is the setting that most affects render distance for these things. Even at high settings though the render distance isn't all that great. A console command that really helps is 'gfx lodbias n' where n is 1 to 7? maybe 9? 4 gives pretty good distance. This can really hit performance though. What I have done is set up some macros that quickly open the console, enter the command and exit. This way I can quickly adjust it in game. I have one for n=4 to increase distance, and one for n=2 which I've read is close to default high setting.

seven

seven

From what I've read, Object Quality is the setting that most affects render distance for these things. Even at high settings those the render distance isn't all that great. A console command that really helps is 'gfx lodbias n' where n is 1 to 7? maybe 9? 4 gives pretty good distance. This can really hit performance though. What I have done is set up some macros that quickly open the console, enter the command and exit. This way I can quickly adjust it in game. I have one for n=4 to increase distance, and one for n=2 which I've read is close to default high setting.