Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

Was starting a new game on the most recent build and then got that status icon me: "Hmm whats this? this is new." My next thoughts: Really TFP? you already made the game tedious as hell now your making it even worse? Why was this needed? like many of the v1.0 changes I do not see a need for this at all. I mean are you trying to suck any and all fun out of the game that you feel the need to have something like this? 1.0 is boring enough but now capping trader progress? why?

7DaysToDie 2024-07-20 09-23-58.png

Scyris

Scyris

Was starting a new game on the most recent build and then got that status icon me: "Hmm whats this? this is new." My next thoughts: Really TFP? you already made the game tedious as hell now your making it even worse? Why was this needed? like many of the v1.0 changes I do not see a need for this at all. I mean are you trying to suck any and all fun out of the game that you feel the need to have something like this? 1.0 is boring enough but now capping trader progress? why?

Scyris

Scyris

Was starting a new game on the most recent build and then got that status icon me: "Hmm whats this? this is new." My next thoughts: Really TFP? you already made the game tedious as hell now your making it even worse? Why was this needed? like many of the v1.0 changes I do not see a need for this at all.

Scyris

Scyris

Really TFP? you already made the game tedious as hell now your making it even worse? Why was this needed? like many of the v1.0 changes I do not see a need for this at all.