Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

2 hours ago, Old Crow said:

With so many hotfixes coming in quick succession the last few days, it makes me wonder if any of these were tested at all? With all the bugs, it just seems like they were coded and thrown out to us.

We test changes, but with limited time, there is limited testing. This is why we tell people it is experimental and to expect a variety of issues. I am surprised the save games actually made it this far being still playable.

It may seem like a lot of players playing experimentals, but actually a large majority of players do not play experimentals.

faatal

faatal

2 hours ago, Old Crow said:

With so many hotfixes coming in quick succession the last few days, it makes me wonder if any of these were tested at all? With all the bugs, it just seems like they were coded and thrown out to us.

We test changes, but with limited time, there is limited testing. This is why we tell people it is experimental and to expect a variety of issues. I am surprised the save games actually made it this far being still playable.

It may seem like a lot of players, but actually a large majority of players do not play experimentals.