Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

15 minutes ago, Danzo said:

Riamus Both loot and experience are given for this quest in vanilla. You can check it yourself. Besides, the loot in this quest is written in XML :) 

I didn't think a dev quest ticket gave loot.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I used them once, but it's been a while.  Just tested and you're right.  Odd.  I didn't think that happened before, but like I said, it's been a while.  Maybe I was thinking about the dev XP items instead.  Of course, you can drop all rewards.  The XP is the only thing that really requires a mod to fix since there's not a subtract option for the console command for changing XP.

Riamus

Riamus

13 minutes ago, Danzo said:

Riamus Both loot and experience are given for this quest in vanilla. You can check it yourself. Besides, the loot in this quest is written in XML :) 

I didn't think a dev quest ticket gave loot.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I used them once, but it's been a while.  Just tested and you're right.  Odd.  I didn't think that happened before, but like I said, it's been a while.  Maybe I was thinking about the dev XP items instead.

Riamus

Riamus

12 minutes ago, Danzo said:

I didn't think a dev quest ticket gave loot.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I used them once, but it's been a while.  Just tested and you're right.  Odd.  I didn't think that happened before, but like I said, it's been a while.

Riamus

Riamus

9 minutes ago, Danzo said:

I didn't think a dev quest ticket gave loot.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I used them once, but it's been a while.

Riamus

Riamus

9 minutes ago, Danzo said:

A dev quest ticket shouldn't give loot.